Tuesday 5 August 2014

Therapy

Lately, I have been sternly told off by my therapist to be more honest with myself, and the first step to becoming more honest with myself is to be honest to the people around me. This is proving to be... let's say- difficult. So, baby steps it is.
I am going to start blogging more often, not for any other reason than it's allowing me to be more open with my feelings and giving me a space to channel my anger and frustration into (rather than blowing up at the nearest person). I've also found it can be so therapeutic anyway to have a place (that is not as obvious and easy to find as twitter, but still directly involved with me) that I can actually say what's on my mind without any sort of huge argument or confrontation being thrown at me. 
So here's to the first of many to come

No comments:

Post a Comment